Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Happy 2013 everyone! I have high hopes for this year. I'm hoping for a year of change - to finish things I've started and haven't gotten around to finishing. Huge plate not enough room. Dx Maybe a bit of prosperity as well? :D Wanna try to get much further along in my Japanese language studies, finish some of the books I have yet to read, games I've hardly any time for, and anime that's on my must watch list. What are your goals to accomplish this year and are you doing anything to make sure you stick to them?

Not sure if you've heard of goodreads or not yet but I found a short (800 word)  Prequel to Harry Potter on there for free if your into that sort of thing. You can download it to your comp or your Kindle.

Finished watching Btooom last week, it was pretty good. Wasn't happy about the Yes or No. Yes ofc >.> jeeze.

Got a  few games through the Winter Steam Sale: Dead Island, Dungeon Defenders - which I'm currently addicted to, and Torchlight 2. Boyfriend got Torchlight, Orcs must die 1+2 and The Binding of Isaac; which imma get on his steam and play in the future as well :D But my list, it keeps growing. =o(

No comments:

Post a Comment