Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Hobbit

Yesterday went to see The Hobbit for my birthday, in 3D ofc! Had to deal with double glasses but I was so into the movie I hardly noticed. I like how they tied it in at the beginning. There was a good amount of 3D action and was definitely worth the extra money. Once again I'm in love with the movies and have this feeling that a long lost friend has come and gone and now I must wait until they return.

Once again they had an AWESOME soundtrack to go with the movie. The song called "Misty Mountains (Cold)" that was composed by Howard Shore, written by J. R. R. Tolkien, and is sung by Thorin and the dwarves in the film is absolute love! If you love the music like I do you really should check it out!

I've been playing the heck out of Dungeon Defenders lately which has distracted me from finishing up Metro 2033 and Alice, which I'm also playing. The game is highly addictive. They have pets you can buy (for mana - there isn't any gold). I just got a draggie today but for some reason I can't get it to lvl up tho it shows that it should be rdy to lvl. Gonna have to check around on the net and read some more guides on it. I'm really enjoying the apprentice. I didn't have to play long before I had all characters unlocked either which was nice. Some of the skins are still locked tho. Got my char to lvl 18 and I can start doing the Unlikely Allies Challenge at lvl 20 so I'm excited to be able to check that out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment